Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

How Visualization Put Me On The Roadmap To Success!

Your Crash Course in Visualization-(TOP SECRET)

When I was selling real estate and really wanted to hit a home run(sell a whole bunch of houses) I would go into my "empowerment den" and.................. do Visualization.

*Hunker down in solitude, stretch out and relax, and turn on the "tv reality screen" in my mind.
The fun thing about Visualization is that You get to be the movie director and actor. Since my goal today is to make a lot of sales, that is exactly what I am putting up on my tv reality screen.

I want to put some intensity into this visualization movie. THERE I AM...In the middle of the sales office. There are a half dozen couples standing around my sales table. this table shows the site I am selling along with the model homes. My presentation is brief, focused and dynamic. Before I know it, there are people asking me when and where can they place a deposit. Bang! I ring them up and am off to the races.

"Good job, Jack, the sales manager cheers."

"Yeah, that's three more sales for the day!", replied I.


Get the gist? Maxwell MaltzKISS. Keep it simple. Just practice the basics-see yourself accomplishing your goal. Make it as real as possible. Don't worry about the details. That is, how is all of this going to happen? Your subconscious will make it happen. That's not your job!

Hold on, we are not finished! I would do this "visualization" exercise the night before I went to work. The next day, I'd jump into my car and make a quick trip to the office. During the drive, I would turn up the radio and look up to the sky, quickly visualizing all of those sales stacked on my desk and the dollar bills earned from those commissions! Oh yeah, how sweet it is.

I kid you not, as I was getting my office ready for today's traffic(people prospects) I noticed out my window, cars parking and people coming to my entrance door. Half of them were prospects coming to see me to purchase a home. I mean, like I pinched myself. I couldn't believe it.

Stuff like this, magic stuff, happened to me all the time when I visualized. KEEP IT SIMPLE. You do the same thing. It will happen to you, whatever you want.I almost forgot. I used visualization prior to my Tae Kwon Doe sparring matches. Prior to one Tournament, I visualized myself in a sparring match. My imaginary opponent had me against the wall and then I turned on super aggression with an onslought of kicks and punches.

It turned out, the actual match involved me an a senior instructor from another school. He had more skill and experience then I did;however, I had more aggression. The end result was a "Tied" match. We both recieved 1st Place trophies. Naturally, I was pleased with the outcome.

Please remember to keep your goals within your value system. If it's no good for you, you know what I mean, believe me, it will come back and bite you. I know, because I misused visualization, and I paid dearly for it.Try standing up for your greatness

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?