Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Try An Adrenalin rush For Everyday Challenges!

I bet you could use an adrenalin rush! How many times today have you been stepped on? Do you find yourself just going through the motions at work? How much personal frustration are you carrying around? How about that hostility you feel that makes you want to come out with four letter cuss words?
You probably need some rejuvenation. Let off some steam. Get a breath of fresh air. Whatever you do, don’t take it out on your fellow employees, your friends, your spouse, or your children. No and don’t kick your dog.

Take it from a guy who has been there and tried that, you would be better off getting yourself reinvigorated, even if it costs you some extra time and money. What I am talking about is placing yourself in an activity that will get you away from yourself.

Something new, different, and challenging that won’t be detrimental to your health, emotional well being or lifestyle. For example, I threw myself into martial arts. This activity ended up giving me incredible positive benefits in terms of my health, my family, and even my income. That’s right, income. My poise and confidence increased greatly. Being a salesman, my rapport with my customers improved quite a bit, which afforded me more sales and commissions.

Yeah I got that adrenalin rush. Boy did I. Three times a week, I found myself in this arena, shouting, kicking, screaming, and running and jumping around like a nut. But, after the workout I found myself stepping back into the Real World with great relaxation and enthusiasm for life.
Stand for Your Greatness

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?